Eka Hospital’s cardiac preventive and diagnostic program offers complete packages for various cardiac conditions. Our preventive programs include basic and advanced heart screening packages. Our cardiac diagnostic program, attended by professional cardiologists, offers consultation and diagnostic analysis to determine the best treatment.
Eka Hospital’s team of cardiologists are experienced in treating various heart problems such as arrhythmia, cardiac heart failure, congenital heart disease, heart attack and Kawasaki heart disease.
Eka Hospital offers treatments of various cardiac conditions using minimally access procedures. Our advanced Angiography equipment is capable to detect and treat the blockage of blood vessels that may cause serious threat to overall health. The treatment procedure includes ballooning and stenting.
Recovery program consists of consultation by nutritionist and physiotherapist to arrange a suitable diet and exercise regime for patient.
Cardiovascular Medical Team:
- Clinical Cardiologist
- Cardiac Interventionalist
- Pediatric Cardiologist
- Cardiac Intensivist
Cardiac Surgical Services:
- Coronary Angiogram
- Peripheral Artery Angiogram
- PCI Primary and Elective
- Temporary Pace Maker and Permanent Pace Maker
- Percutaneous Transcatheter Balloon Valvuloplasty (PTBV)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
Advanced Cardiac Diagnostic Facilities:
- Multi Scan Computed Tomography (MSCT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Catheterization Laboratory (Cath-lab)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Holter / Event Recorder
Eka Hospital’s team of doctors have successfully handled various challenging surgeries such as:
- Cardiology – Primary Coronary Intervention (Cardiac Balooning & Stenting)
- Neuro Surgery – Rupture Aneurysm, AVM, Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery, Brain Tumor, Cervical Tumor
- Orthopedic – Total Knee Replacement, HNP, Total Hip Replacement
- Radiology Intervention – Brain Aneurism Coiling